Tools for High-Performance in Advanced Sales
Today’s financial professionals need detailed information at their fingertips, a vast array of expertise, and the ability to constantly adapt in an industry changing at the speed of light.
OnlineAUS provides the diverse set of high-power tools that advisors need for success. As the most comprehensive library of advanced sales information available on the Internet, AUS offers tools that help financial and insurance professionals save time
, increase expertise
, and generate more business.
- Discover real solutions to your clients’ problems and challenges
- Stay informed of industry developments that affect your work as they occur so your recommendations are always up-to-date
- Quickly drill into the information you need, when you need, and be able to save and organize your knowledge-base for later access
- Help your customers see eye-to-eye with you on your recommendations, and clearly demonstrate the need for action
The AUS Service offers several powerful tools help you be your most effective:
- Main Libraries: coverage of over 15 major topics including Estate Planning, Business Entities, Life Insurance and Annuities, IRAs and SEPs, and much more
- Current Comment: targeted information on current issues
- Concepts Illustrated: easy-to-grasp charts illustrate concepts and cross-reference to detailed explanations.
- Calculators: interactive tools allow calculations with real numbers to illustrate needs and benefits
- Practice Aids: helpful articles providing insights to improve your business
- Case Studies: examine and apply advanced market concepts
- myAUS: personal interface that allows users to store favorites and make notes
- AUS ecast: summary of current headlines and updates emailed directly to your inbox, helps you stay on top and up-to-date on changes as they occur.
AUS has been delivering relevant and comprehensive advanced sales information for over 55 years, and online for 8 years. Updated daily, the service is always current, providing the most accurate source of information available. Subscribers have immediate access to authoritative tax and legal information, sales tools, practice aids, and business strategies. Offering a knowledge-base of over 100 major categories with 700 corresponding sub-topics, OnlineAUS strikes a perfect balance between providing in-depth detail and quick answers, while remaining easy to use and understand.
OnlineAUS is a product of The National Underwriter Company, a division of Summit Business Media. Since 1897, National Underwriter has been first in line with the targeted information you need to make critical business decisions; offering a broad array of print, e-media and software products for the insurance and financial services industries.
About Summit Business Media
Summit Business Media strives to provide the highest-quality information for those in the insurance, financial and professional services markets. The information we provide spans all types: news, analysis, senior management perspective, editorial opinion, market and consumer trends, regulatory and compliance, and how-to. Information is delivered via print weeklies and monthlies; via electronic newsletters and blogs updated daily, and websites updated with news as it happens; via live events, including trade shows, conferences, classroom-type seminars and web seminars; via reference materials, disseminated in both book and electronic formats; and financial and marketing databases. The markets we provide information to covers a wide and interlocking array of professional services, including the needs of the insurance, financial, investment and corporate management markets.
We are a company of nearly 500 people, located in Cincinnati, New York, Hoboken NJ, St. Louis, Cleveland, Boston, Washington DC, Chicago, San Francisco and other cities throughout the US.