Browse Most Recent Offers
Join us for FIG's annual sales symposium!January 11, 2013
Be a part of the biggest professional development event of the year. Top carriers, program champions, top producers, and tons of marketing ideas all under the same roof!
Instant Access: The Power of a Life Policy ReviewSeptember 4, 2012
Introducing FIG's Comprehensive Review & Analysis program! The primary purpose of the CAR Program is to provide you with the tools necessary to efficiently and effectively conduct a comprehensive client policy review.
CPA Referral Building Made EasyAugust 9, 2012
Winning With CPAs outlines exactly which CPAs to contact, how to contact them,and what to say once you get in front of them. Within 30 days you can have multiple CPA relationships in place that will feed you referrals and business for years to come.
CPA Referral Building Made Easy with Winning with CPAsMay 2, 2012
Winning With CPAs outlines exactly which CPAs to contact, how to contact them, and what to say once you get in front of them. Within 30 days you can have multiple CPA relationships in place that will feed you referrals and business for years to come.
Easily Compare All Income RidersMarch 5, 2012
Financial Independence Group offers a remarkable tool that will accurately compare all income riders in the marketplace today!
Take Your Practice to the Next LevelAugust 8, 2011
Financial Independence Group has developed a proprietary marketing program and business building model called The Practice. Learn how to grow your business by leveraging managed money and insurance products!
Let FIG Take You To The Top with our July MVP Event!June 7, 2011
Whether you are freshening up on your sales techniques or staying ahead of the curve with new technology, FIG’s July MVP Event will arm you with the tools to help boost your sales and elevate your practice to the next level. Discover the secrets and success of Winning With CPAs, The Practice, and The Mentor Program, three programs that will build value with proven results.
Want a PROVEN Way to Partner with Local CPAs?May 11, 2011
Did you know only 3% of your target market will open direct mail, and less than that will actually respond. What about the other 97%? Financial Independence Group can help you reach that 97% with our newest program, Winning With CPAs!
Form Strategic Alliances With CPAsApril 5, 2011
Financial Independence Group is offering Winning With CPAs as a revolutionary new way of building your financial services practice. In this program you will learn, step by step, how to position your way out of prospecting for good.
FIG Connects You With CPAs Adding Value for Your ClientsMarch 1, 2011
American Tax Advisory Network will create unlimited opportunities to do additional business with clients all year long! Download your complimentary whitepaper, "Advisors and CPAs: The Tax Partnering Landscape Just Had an Earthquake!" by Paul Dyer.
Showing: 1 -
| 1 2 |