• What the return of the S&P 500 stock index has been over the last 20-, 10-, 5-, and 1-year time frames.
• The average investor’s return from 1990-2010.
• The annual inflation rate over the last 20 years.
• Closing techniques to motivate clients to get "off the fence."
• How long the average mutual funds and bonds are owned.
• 9 psychological pitfalls affecting the average investor.
Complete the form below to request your
complimentary copy of the "2011 Quantitative Analysis":
May 14, 2015$72,000 in Commissions in 28 days
May 11, 2015 Can't Find Your Website?
April 29, 2015COLA, Death, and Taxes: Three Factors That Can Derail Retirement
April 15, 2015Stop Missing this 9% Commission Opportunity
April 9, 2015Social Security Planning for Your Older Clients
April 3, 2015Instant Download: The Retirement Income Owner's Manual
March 31, 2015Learn the 20 Minute Conversation that Earn You $10K in Commissions
March 16, 2015Medicare White Paper … White Hot Social Security Solution
March 4, 2015Two reasons Social Security systems don't close business
February 20, 2015$9,000 Commission Error