FOR AGENT USE ONLY. NOT TO BE USED FOR CONSUMER SOLICITATION PURPOSES.
1. Commission is based on (DA1000) schedule for the MNL RetireVantage 14, this may vary according to the product, client’s issue age, and the issue state. See your current commission schedule for further details. 1% Premier Club Bonus is earned if you qualify for Gold, Platinum or Diamond Level Benefits as a member of our Premier Club program. For complete details, see Premier Club Program Guide #12482Y.
2. Fixed Index Annuities are not a direct investment in the stock market. They are long term insurance products with guarantees backed by the issuing company. They provide the potential for interest to be credited based in part on the performance of specific indices, without the risk of loss of premium due to market downturns or fluctuation. They may not be appropriate for all clients.
3. Rate is current as of 02-11-13 and is subject to change. Rate listed is for the S&P 500 Monthly Point-to-Point on the RetireVantage 14.
4. Optional rider costs, under certain scenarios, may result in loss of premium.
5. Source: Midland National consistently ranks within the top 10 index annuity carriers in the U.S. AnnuitySpecs.com quarterly Indexed Annuity Sales & Marketing Report. A.M. Best Company rating - effective May 24, 2012. A+ is the 2nd of 15 categories. Midland National was originally founded as Dakota Mutual Life Insurance Company in 1906.
January 30, 2014
Flexible Income Solutions - Available After YEAR 1
November 19, 2013
White Paper: Compares Guaranteed vs Non-Guaranteed Retirement
September 27, 2013
Our top agents earn over 11% and you can too!
August 20, 2013
Are you Ready for Something Better?
August 16, 2013
Are You Earning What You Deserve?
July 23, 2013
North American Releases New Annuity
July 19, 2013
Our top agents earn over 11%... so can YOU!
May 29, 2013
Bridging the Retirement Gap
April 16, 2013
Better Commission, Better Support, Better Company