FOR AGENT USE ONLY. NOT TO BE USED FOR CONSUMER SOLICITATION PURPOSES.
1. 11% total compensation is based on base commission plus Premium Club Members (Diamond Level) production bonus, plus five times qualified for deferred compensation. See the Premier Club Program brochure for details and rules. Please note not all agents will earn at this level.
2. A.M. Best Company rating - effective May 29, 2013. A+ is the 2nd of 15 categories.
3. Fixed Index Annuities are not a direct investment in the stock market. They are long term insurance products with guarantees backed by the issuing company. They provide the potential for interest to be credited based in part on the performance of specific indices, without the risk of loss of premium due to market downturns or fluctuation. They may not be appropriate for all clients.
4. Cap listed is for the High Band, S&P 500® Annual Point to Point Cap on the MNL RetireVantage 14. Rates effective 9-18-13 and subject to change.
5. Cap listed is for the High Band, S&P 500® Monthly Point-to-Point Cap on the MNL RetireVantage 14.Rates effective 9-18-13 and subject to change.
This product is issued by Midland National Life Insurance Company, West Des Moines, IA. Product features and riders may not be available in all states. The MNL RetireVantageSM is issued on form AC/AS124A (certificate/contract), AR153A, AR156A, AR159A, AR163A-1, AR192A, AR194A, AR201A, AR227A, AR244A, AR245A, AR246A, AR247A, and AR248A (riders/endorsements) or appropriate state variation.
"Standard & Poor's®", "S&P®", "S&P 500®", "Standard & Poor's 500", "Standard & Poor's MidCap 400" and "S&P MidCap 400® are trademarks of The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc. and have been licensed for use by Midland National. The product(s) is not sponsored, endorsed, sold or promoted by Standard & Poor's and Standard & Poor's makes no representation regarding the advisability of purchasing the product(s).
18763Y-HTML | REV 09-13