Founded in 1981, Southern Insurance has consistently offered only the finest products, service and opportunity in partnership with the Industry’s leading Producers and Insurers. President and CEO Mark Gilliam has remained at the helm since the Company’s inception. With numerous Industry veterans on staff, Southern Insurance has the knowledge, experience and expertise to further any Producer’s career goals.
Products- We offer a multitude of Life and Health policies with a focus on Senior Market. Medicare Advantage, Medicare Supplement, Final Expense, LTCi and annuities are but a few examples.
1. How long have you been in business?
2. What is your mission statement?
Our pledge is simply to provide only the finest products, service and opportunity for each of our Producer partners.
3. How many states are you licensed in?
We are in 44 states, all except AK, HI, MT, ND, RI, SD.
4. What products and services does your company specialize in?
Historically, our focus has been on traditional Senior Market products (Medicare Advantage, Medicare Supplement, Final Expense, etc.)
5. What separates you from the competition?
Our flexibility and enthusiasm. Although we work on a National basis, we will take the time to work with each Agent to find the right opportunity. And, simply put, we love what we do.
6. What is the #1 benefit of working with your Company?
Our knowledge and experience. We truly have “been there and done that”. We can show you how, as well.
7. What types of incentives (or perks) do you offer?
Top-level commissions, Lead programs, training, sales bonuses, access to discounted E&O
8. Do you offer products and/or services that no one else offers?
We sponsor and offer our Producer partners access to a discounted Group E&O policy (Life, Accident and Health), but perhaps most important is that the service level we provide is unparalleled.
9. What is the first thing you want prospective advisors to know about your organization?
Without our Producer partners, we are nothing.
10. How do you measure success & how do you share success with your Producers?
Our success must be and is only measured by the success of our partners. Only when they are successful is it possible for us to be. Conversely, as we prosper, so have the Agents we work with.