Creating a profile on ProducersWEB.com allows you to:
- Present yourself as an industry expert to colleagues and potential clients
- Cultivate relationships with other industry professionals
- Keep up-to-date on current industry trends
- Promote your website, blog and social media pages
The more complete your ProducersWEB profile, the more exposure you and your business get. By filling out your professional bio, you ensure that anyone who comes across your ProducersWEB profile can learn about you and your company.
How to create a profile:
1. If you haven’t already done so, click the join now button and fill in your email, password and display name (remember that your display name will show whenever you comment on content, etc. so you want it to be professional).
2. Once you are signed in, click “Edit Your Profile” in the top left corner of the page.
3. Under the Member information in the left hand column, fill out the About Me section, Company section and Social Networks.
4. To control who can see your information, go to Account Settings.
Now that you have a complete profile, take the next step. Under Publishing
Tools you can upload:
- Press releases