WASHINGTON, D.C. – January 13, 2013 –
The Insured Retirement Institute (IRI) today announced that the IRI Marketing Summit 2014 will take place March 23-25 in New York. The premier event for sales and marketing professionals in the insured retirement industry will include keynote remarks by industry experts and thought leaders, including Jefferson National CEO Mitch Caplan and Goldman Sachs U.S. Senior Investment Strategist Abby Joseph Cohen.
IRI Marketing Summit 2014
- Mitch Caplan, Chief Executive Officer, Jefferson National
- Abby Joseph Cohen, Senior U.S. Investment Strategist, Goldman Sachs
- Ron Insana, Senior Analyst, CNBC; Former Anchor, CNBC’s “Street Signs”
- Ken Schmidt, Brand Visionary and Former Communications Strategist, Harley-Davidson Motor Company
- William Taylor, Founding Editor, Fast Company; Best-Selling Author, “Practically Radical: Not-So-Crazy Ways to Transform Your Company, Shake Up Your Industry, and Challenge Yourself”
March 23-25, 2014 Sessions begin on Monday, March 24.
New York Hilton Midtown1335 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY 10019
Journalists may register by contacting Andrew Simonelli at 202.469.3009 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on the IRI Marketing Summit 2014, click here