“Gratitude [Thanksgiving] makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow.”
As we prepare to enjoy Thanksgiving, I believe it is of tremendous value to reflect on the past, bringing peace to the future, to create a vision for tomorrow.
: We, and many of our friends in the insurance and benefits industries, have been blessed with the opportunity to help others; minimize risk from unforeseen events; make numerous friends; care for our families; and produce an honest and rewarding living.
Bringing peace for today
: As we approach each day — and every decision — our goal is to bring peace to the lives of others. Whether for our clients, their clients, employers, employees or individuals, we feel a tremendous obligation to make life better for those we touch. In a world filled with need, we are blessed to be able to do our part.
Creating a vision for tomorrow
: We are blessed to have the strength and capacity to contribute to a better future for our families, friends, clients, acquaintances, insurance and benefits industries, communities and the world in general.
Wow! What a Challenge
. If this Year and Beyond we all focused on:
- forgiving those who may have injured us in the past
- Contributing to our communities within our limits
- Making life for others more fulfilling — on a one by one basis
- Providing encouragement to those with whom we work
- Making at least a few people smile every day
- Taking better care of our own minds and bodies
- Taking better care of this beautiful earth we all share
The future will be a blessing to which we made a significant contribution.
May this Thanksgiving bring joy and peace for all.