LAS VEGAS, NV — We hear over and over again from producers seeking innovative sales and marketing ideas that give them a competitive advantage in a business that is going through a major transformation.
As part of the LTCi Producers Summit organized by the American Association for Long-Term Care Insurance Harley Gordon will conduct the first-ever CLTC Advanced Sales & Marketing Program for CLTC graduates as part of the 10th National LTCi Producer's Summit.
The LTCi Summit takes place November 10-12, 2012 at the Tropicana Hotel in Las Vegas.
Spend 3 days with the nation's top LTC insurance producers, insurers, experts and marketers. Harley Gordon and CLTC’s national trainers will be part of this incredible national industry event attended by hundreds.
If you want to see the future of how to sell long-term care insurance you absolutely have to attend. Our intensive program conducted exclusively for CLTC graduates at the Summit will show you…
- How to Create a mutuality of interests between yourself and the client: You’ll learn how to ask the type of questions that lead clients to purchase LTCI because they believe your advice.
- How to create a sustainable partnership with COIs by educating them about a subject that has a direct and devastating impact on their business model.
- That the real goal of a telephone lead is not to make an appointment but to close a sale. You’ll learn how to ask questions that help you determine if the person is actually worth spending time with.
- How the revolutionary selling principles of consultative engagement are used to increase life and DI production and keep current premiums for these products under management in retirement.
- Why lawyers who draft divorce and premarital agreements and those who work in the special needs market are untapped sources for new business.
- How to overcome the sometimes debilitating objections that the industry is doomed; carriers are not paying their claims and other misconceptions.
These subjects and your questions will be addressed by a stellar cast of professionals including Harley Gordon and Betty Doll.
So join us on Sunday, November 11 at the summit from 9:30 am to 12:30 pm for this exclusive, in-depth look into the future of successful selling.
Participation in this program is limited to CLTCs only and requires registration for the entire, three-day summit.
Now in its 10th year, the summit is structured to provide you with great learning and networking opportunities.
To get more information and to register, visit aaltci.org/2012summit
Don't wait. Sign up before August 10 to get a 25 percent discount
The $279 rate for early registrants ends August 10, 2012. An additional $49 1-year Association membership fee will be added to registrants who are not members of the Association.