October 11, 2013
-- Dressander|BHC is partnering with Tony Walker, a $30-million
producer and Senior Market Advisor
2013 Advisor of the Year Finalist, to use his years of expertise to expand its
College Workshop program.
Dressander|BHC will have exclusive rights to incorporate all
three of Tony’s books — Don't Follow the
Herd: 7 Costly Mistakes People Make with Their Money, The 3 Personalities of
Money: A Breakthrough Discovery in "Mind over Money," and The WorryFree Retirement — as well as his
3 Personalities of Money test into its workshop program. These best-selling
books will enhance its current curriculum and will be the basis of some new
courses that are being developed.
Tony’s diverse and impressive background includes:
- Ranked the #1 producer, the last two years
running, at one of the three largest annuity companies in the industry
- Million Dollar Round Table – Top of the Table
- Over 26 years in the field of personal finance
- Weekly featured Retirement Specialist on WAVE 3 Listens television program for over three years
- Weekly featured ‘Financial Tip of the Week’ on WHAS 84 radio
- Featured national speaker on the proper use of annuities in retirement planning
- Director of documentary, “Say Goodbye to Granddad’s Retirement”
Major improvements to the existing College Workshop program are coming soon, and these new workshops using Tony’s philosophies on conservative investing will ONLY
be offered by Dressander|BHC.
Be sure to attend the upcoming Dressander|BHC November Annuity Academy in Chicago.
There you’ll receive the training you need and will find out how this program
can change your career forever.
Dressander|BHC has offices in Chicago and Houston. You can
reach them at 800-201-0224 or dbhc.com.