How can you find high-net-worth prospects, convert them into clients and make sure you address their specific needs?
for a Twitter chat about acquiring and working with high-net-worth clients.
Tuesday, August 20th, 2013
3:00 p.m. EST
Our co-hosts include:
, wealth advisor from Bend, OR, who works with affluent clients in the distribution phase of their lives, helping to provide paychecks and playchecks from their retirement savings. He is the author of “Failure is not an Option.”
, director of TDC LIfe, who leads an experienced team in serving the life insurance needs of high-net-worth clients. Tyler also manages the TDC Companies’ strategic relationship with BAM Advisory Services, a national network of CPA and investment advisory firms that has teamed up with TDC Life and TDC Risk Management to provide insurance planning and consulting to its clients.
Questions on the Twitter chat agenda:
- What are your tips for finding high-net-worth prospects?
- Do you consider HNW clients a niche? If not, what are some of the niches within this demographic that advisors should look into?
- What are your thoughts on having investment minimums?
- What’s the best way to ask for referrals from high-net-worth clients?
- What questions/concerns do you find are unique to HNW clients?
- What’s the most common planning mistake you see among affluent clients?
- What are some key ingredients to a successful marketing campaign in today's world where consumers are over-marketed to and have short attention spans?
- How do you set yourself apart from other advisors who are active in this market?
- What advice would you give to advisors who are intimidated by this demographic?
- What products/services are currently popular among your HNW clients?
Feel free to contact us with topics and questions you’d like to see addressed, and then follow along and chime in during the live Twitter chat event!
Not sure how? Read this: Twitter chat: how to participate and why you should