You can’t do it all – so let go and delegate for cryin’ out loud
By Anne Bachrach
A.M. Enterprises (The Accountability Coach)
You may have a background in web design, and be capable of completing the task, but it’s worth it to delegate. A professional website designer will get the job done right, in a timely manner, and make your website look professional while you can focus on growing your client list.
Questions to ask yourself
- Does delegating make sense for me to grow my business?
- Does my business have the revenue to delegate? If not now, when?
- How much time am I spending on tasks that are slowing my growth?
- What should I look for in employees/contractors?
- How would I feel to not have to do administrative tasks or things that don’t directly relate to generating revenue and growing my business?