IRI unveils the new myIRIonline.org
By Cathy Weatherford
Insured Retirement Institute (IRI)
Washington, D.C. - The Insured Retirement Institute (IRI) today announced that it has unveiled its new members-only website, myIRIonline.org. The new website offers improved navigation and search functionality, access to all of IRI's print and electronic publications, and new content areas including public policy centers catered to meet the needs of financial advisors and broker-dealer/distributor members.
"The IRI members-only website is the preeminent online destination for financial professionals, and our primary tool to engage with our members," IRI President and CEO Cathy Weatherford said. "The new myIRIonline.org promises to reflect the robust content offerings that our members have come to expect from IRI. I encourage everyone at our more than 500 member companies, including insurers, broker-dealers and distributors, asset managers, solution providers, and financial advisors, to visit myIRIonline.org and enjoy the new IRI experience. There they will discover all their favorite, exclusive IRI education, research and advocacy offerings as well as the many new tools and resources available to them.
Among other updates, the new myIRIonline.org offers:<
- A new advocacy headquarters offering comprehensive analysis of the public policy issues affecting the insured retirement industry and new legislative and regulatory trackers to stay current on applicable laws in each area of jurisdiction.
- A grassroots government affairs action center providing a forum for financial professionals to engage with their elected officials.
- A new education destination complete with webinars, podcasts, and IRI's exclusive collection of FINRA-reviewed client materials.
- A revamped research hub offering the latest economic commentary and data from across the insured retirement industry as well as IRI's exclusive studies and research publications.
- New areas dedicated to providing the latest IRI news, conference information, and updates from the operations and technology sector.
About the Insured Retirement Institute:
The Insured Retirement Institute (IRI) is a not-for-profit organization that for twenty years has been a mainstay of service, commitment and collaboration within the insured retirement industry. Today, IRI is considered to be the authoritative source of all things pertaining to annuities, insured retirement strategies and retirement planning. IRI proudly leads a national consumer education coalition of nearly twenty organizations and is the only association that represents the entire supply chain of insured retirement strategies: Our members are the major insurers, asset managers, broker-dealers/distributors, and 150,000 financial professionals. IRI exists to vigorously promote consumer confidence in the value and viability of insured retirement strategies, bringing together the interests of the industry, financial advisors and consumers under one umbrella.
IRI's mission is to: encourage industry adherence to highest ethical principles; promote better understanding of the insured retirement value proposition; develop and promote best practice standards to improve value delivery; and advocate before public policy makers on critical issues affecting insured retirement strategies and the consumers that rely on their guarantees. Visit www.IRIonline.org today to experience the vast resources of the Insured Retirement Institute for yourself.