TechLeaders creates Advisory Board for 2013 broker-dealer technology conference
November 28, 2012 – Irving, Texas —TechLeaders, the annual broker-dealer technology conference, has announced the creation of the TechLeaders Advisory Board, a group of top financial industry executives dedicated to enhancing dialogue between technology providers and users for the 2013 event. The board will play an influential role in developing the conference panels, seminars and awards, ensuring that the broker-dealer industry’s latest developments, trends and achievements in technology are showcased. The 2013 TechLeaders Conference will be held on March 13-15, 2013 in Irving, Texas.
The board is composed of six C-level executives from top broker-dealers, securities firms and financial services providers:
- Robert Kirk, Chief Information Officer, 1st Global
- Doreen Griffiths, Executive Vice President and Chief Information Officer, Securities America
- John Bowers, Vice President, Waddell & Reed
- Wade Wilkinson, President and Chief Executive Officer, Securities Service Network, Inc.
- Mike Bewley, COO, Kovack Securities
- Gabriel Cooper, Senior Technology Liaison, Cambridge Investment Research, Inc.
- Patricia Neal, Head of Product Delivery and Technical Solutions , ING
“Bringing together such an esteemed group to pinpoint the technology issues that matter most for 2013 will ensure that attendees continue to get insight on what’s moving their industry,” said Chip Kispert, one of the conference principals. “The advisory board will be very active in shaping a conference that truly reflects the challenges and opportunities in the broker-dealer technology space.”
TechLeaders, the annual broker-dealer technology conference — unlike any other event — has an agenda dedicated only to presenting the technology solutions that best serve the needs of the financial services community — broker-dealers, in particular. The conference is designed to give attendees and sponsors exposure to the technology vendors who are solving the problems that broker-dealers and their representatives are facing every day.
TechLeaders is supported by discussion groups, online user forums and direct access to the technology vendors creating new solutions in direct response to user need. For more information, visit techleadersconference.com.