Nation's top 10 long term care sellers announced
By Jesse Slome
American Association for Long-Term Care Insurance
The nation's top long term care insurance sales professionals based on 2009 sales were announced recently. They were among the 500 agents nationally recognized as part of the 8th Long-Term Care Sales Achievement Awards. The annual program, conducted by the American Association for Long-Term Care Insurance, recognized producers based on sales made during 2009.
In a difficult economic year, these insurance professionals continued to excel in the sale of individual long term care insurance that now protects eight million Americans. The annual award recognizes the nations top 500 insurance professionals across a range of categories including placed premium, placed lives, multilife sales, and combo LTCI products. For the first time, the awards program also recognized new producers who began selling long term care insurance in 2009.
Insurance professionals are as hard working and dedicated as any Fortune 500 company and deserving of recognition. Award recipients are ranked on both a national and state-by-state basis, with their names published in the Association's annual LTCI Sourcebook.
Nation's Top 10 Long-Term Care Insurance Producers - Based On Individual (Placed) Premium (2009)
1. David Jeffrey, San Francisco, CA
2. Jay Rosen, Wellington, FL
3. Jonathan Ashkenaze, San Antonio, TX
4. Richard Brief, Warren, NJ
5. Carl Brockmeyer, Aurora, CO
6. Matthew Brotherton, Richmond, VA
7. Gene Cutler, Manhasset, NY
8. Shirley Howletter-Castophney, Denver, CO
9. Todd Grove, Portland, ME
10. Paul Isenberg, W. Warwick, RI
1. Lisa Macneir, Monument, CO
2. M. Gabrielle Gelo, San Antonio, TX
3. Kyle Brown, Saratoga Springs, NY
4. Norma Medina, Colleyville, TX
5. Diana Renton, Woodstock, GA