Advisor goals: values are the DNA of vision
By Jesse Giuliani
By: Simon Reilly
Leading Advisor Inc.
Values are the DNA of fulfillment. When one lives their values, the fulfillment of their values generates positive feelings and positive beliefs. Values and the positive feelings and positive beliefs that they inspire are also the DNA of one’s vision.
To create your vision for 2011, imagine looking back from Dec. 31, 2011, and ask yourself:
- What did you accomplish?
- What goal did you set and achieve?
- What made you happy?
- Customer service
- Products/product knowledge
- A 90-day goal makes your vision more attainable by making it short term.
- Enables you to relate to the rewards in the short term.
- Defines a few steps to create it versus getting overwhelmed with the perfect plan.
To create the space to define your vision and 90-day goals, schedule one to two days away from your home and office in some place that is nurturing and where you can be anonymous.
Don’t miss Simon Reilly’s session at 11:30 am on Thursday, August 25th.