IRI Launches New IRIonline.org Website
By Cathy Weatherford
Insured Retirement Institute (IRI)
WASHINGTON, D.C. – October 23, 2013 – The Insured Retirement Institute (IRI) today announced that it has launched the new IRIonline.org. The redesigned and retooled website features new resources to help navigate the retirement income industry. The new IRIonline.org is also mobile friendly to cater to on-the-go users who access the website on cellphones and tablet devices.
“IRIonline.org is the online destination for information on the industry for policymakers, the media, and consumers,” IRI President and CEO Cathy Weatherford said. “The new IRIonline.org offers everything from retirement calculators, to an annuities glossary, to the latest research reports from IRI. The new website also will serve as a recruiting tool as potential members can access a sampling of IRI’s research, policy and education resources.”
Among other updates, the new IRIonline.org offers:
- Upgraded retirement planning tools and calculators for consumers and financial professionals
- Backgrounders on public policy issues affecting the insured retirement industry and retirement planning in America
- Select research studies from IRI’s research portfolio
- Quarterly industry-wide annuity sales reports
- Resources to understand the regulatory oversight and taxation of annuities
- New industry perspectives video series including the first installment with Forethought Financial Group President and CEO John Graf
See all that IRI has to offer. Come experience the new IRIonline.org today.