FOR AGENT USE ONLY. NOT TO BE USED FOR CONSUMER SOLICITATION PURPOSES.
1. Midland National is rated A+ (Superior) by A.M. Best., a large third-party independent reporting and rating company that rates an insurance company on the basis of the company's financial strength, operating performance, and ability to meet its obligations to contract holders. A+ (Superior) is the second highest rating out of 15 rating categories and was affirmed on May 24, 2012 to Midland National, as part of the Sammons Financial Group (which consists of Midland National Life Insurance Company and North American Company for Life and Health Insurance®). For the latest rating, access www.ambest.com.
2. Refer to the Premier Agent Club guide (12482Y) for additional information.
3. Payment of commission bonus: This commission bonus is payable only to the writing agent on personal production applications on first-year paid premium only. Paid premium for commission bonus is defined as paid premium minus first-year cancellations, withdrawals or surrenders. Subagent business will not be eligible for the bonus. For licensed only agents, the commission bonus will be paid to the commission-assigned entity. Commission bonus will be paid through normal commission channels on first-year premium only. Agent is responsible for bonus through issuance of IRS Form 1099. This commission bonus is payable on a monthly basis and will be paid no later than the 20th of the subsequent qualifying month. Any debit balance incurred by the agent/agency will reduce any applicable commission bonus. Products eligible for commission bonus may change as the Midland National product portfolio changes and are subject to state availability. It is the responsibility of the agent to stay abreast of product offerings and state approvals. Please contact Marketing Support or visit www.MidlandNational.com for complete product approval and availability. Agents may be removed from the commission bonus benefit at any time. Renewal premiums added to in-force annuity contracts will receive the commission bonus on first year premiums only as long as the original Contract was issued after the agent was formally placed in the Premier Club. All decisions are at the sole discretion of Midland National. This commission bonus may be changed and/or cancelled by Midland National at any time. Agents must agree to business review and/or seminar review at the request of Midland National. Except as expressly provided herein, this information does not amend, modify or change the terms of the Agent Contract. The Agent Contract shall remain in full force and otherwise govern the rights of the parties. Termination of the Agent Contract will automatically terminate agent's participation in the Premier Club. Certain limitations may apply to the benefits outlined above based on the agents affiliation with Midland National.
4.Based on the average processing time for Cash with Applications issued in December, 2012. This is not a guarantee, each individual case may vary.
5. MNL RetireVantageSM and MNL EndeavorSM Series are issued on forms AC/AS124A, AC/AS132A (certificate/contract) by Midland National Life Insurance Company, West Des Moines, IA. Please see product brochures for further details.
6. All references to The London Gold Market Fixing prices are used with the permission of The London Gold Market Fixing Limited and have been provided for informational purposes only. The London Gold Market Fixing Limited accepts no liability or responsibility for the accuracy of the prices or the underlying product to which the prices may be referenced.
7. This rider is issued by Midland National Life Insurance Company, West Des Moines, IA and may not be available in all states, may not be available on all products, or appropriate for all clients. The Retire X-Cel® GMWB Rider is an optional guaranteed lifetime withdrawal benefit (GLWB) available for an additional cost issued on form AR202A (rider) and PS202B (spec page) or appropriate state variation.
8.Commission is based on (DA1000) schedule plus up to 1% additional bonus if you qualify for the Premier Agent Club Program. Commissions may vary according to the product, client's issue age, and issue state. See your current commission schedule for further details. Premier Agent Club Program may change at any time. See Premier Agent Club Program Guide (12482Y) for complete details. All decisions are final and are at the sole discretion of Midland National.
17831Y-HTML | PRT 01-13
January 30, 2014
Flexible Income Solutions - Available After YEAR 1
November 19, 2013
White Paper: Compares Guaranteed vs Non-Guaranteed Retirement
September 27, 2013
Our top agents earn over 11% and you can too!
August 20, 2013
Are you Ready for Something Better?
August 16, 2013
Are You Earning What You Deserve?
July 23, 2013
North American Releases New Annuity
July 19, 2013
Our top agents earn over 11%... so can YOU!
May 29, 2013
Bridging the Retirement Gap
April 16, 2013
Better Commission, Better Support, Better Company