FOR AGENT USE ONLY. NOT TO BE USED FOR CONSUMER SOLICITATION PURPOSES.
These products are issued by Midland National Life Insurance Company, West Des Moines, IA. Product features and riders may not be available in all states. The MNL RetireVantageSM is issued on form AC/AS124A (certificate/contract), AR153A, AR156A, AR159A, AR163A-1, AR192A, AR194A, AR201A, AR227A, AR244A, AR245A, AR246A, AR247A, and AR248A (riders/endorsements) or state variation. Please consult product brochure and disclosure for further product details and limitations.
"Standard & Poor's®", "S&P ®", "S&P 500®", "Standard & Poors 500", "S&P MidCap 400®", and "Standard & Poor's MidCap 400®" are trademarks of the McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc and have been licensed for use by Midland National. The product(s) is not sponsored, endorsed, sold or promoted by Standard & Poor's and Standard & Poor's makes no representation regarding the advisability of purchasing the product(s).
1. Commission is based on (DA1000) schedule for the MNL RetireVantage 14, this may vary according to the product, surrender charge period, client’s issue age, and the issue state. See your current commission schedule for further details. 1% Premier Club Bonus is earned if you qualify for Gold, Platinum or Diamond Level Benefits as a member of our Premier Club program. For further details, see Premier Club Program Guide #12482Y.
2. Fixed Index Annuities are not a direct investment in the stock market. They are long term insurance products with guarantees backed by the issuing company. They provide the potential for interest to be credited based in part on the performance of specific indices, without the risk of loss of premium due to market downturns or fluctuation. They may not be appropriate for all clients.
3. Rate is current as of 02-11-13 and is subject to change. Rate listed is for the S&P 500 Monthly Point-to-Point on the RetireVantage 14.
4. Optional rider costs, under certain scenarios, may result in loss of premium.
5. Source: Midland National consistently ranks within the top 10 index annuity carriers in the U.S. AnnuitySpecs.com quarterly Indexed Annuity Sales & Marketing Report.
6. A.M. Best Company rating - effective May 24, 2012. A+ is the 2nd of 15 categories. Midland National was originally founded as Dakota Mutual Life Insurance Company in 1906.
7. Agents must get successfully contracted within 45 days with Midland National to be eligible for the tablet cover. To qualify for an iPad Mini, agent must either write 1 fixed annuity application of at least $200,000 or write 3 fixed annuity applications with a minimum of $50,000 per application within 90 days of being successfully contracted. All rules will be interpreted by Midland National. Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery. Upon delivery, agent must be currently active to receive the iPad Mini. Agent will be responsible for value of all awarded items by issuance of an IRS 1099 Form. Midland National’s Annuity Division reserves the right to modify or cancel this program at anytime. Apple is not a participant in or sponsor of this promotion. iPad is a registered trademark of Apple Inc.
Midland National cares about your privacy. You may view our complete privacy notice at our website, www.MidlandNational.com.
18272Y-HTML | PRT 04-13